Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DIY Inspiration: Burberry Prorsum ss 2012

I don't think there's any other collection this season as exciting as Burberry Prorsum's. It its for me an endless source of DIY inspiration. Every detail on accessories, geometrical colored beadings, leather braiding... it's simply awesome. I'm dying to start a few DIY's inspired by this, but I'm having some troubles on gathering all the materials and stuff :(
Photobucket


My wardrobe claims a shirt like this... So I've been thinking about two possibilities for doing it myself. On the one hand, finding wooden beads with those shapes (I gave up hope). On the other hand, I can buy some wood, cut off the pieces in the shape I want, polish the borders and paint those home-made beads... This is what I might end up doing, but it will be a hard work... It will probably I'm sure it's going to worth it! At least, I hope so... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...