Monday, March 26, 2012

Cashmere Rehab

Lee esto en Castellano
As you might have seen on my last outfit, I finally did a DIY inspired by Burberry Prorsum. Thanks to this wooden beads I've made a rehab of a basic cashmere jumper. Mine was one of those garments that look great when you don't want to think about what to wear, but they're also a little bit boring. Now it's a VIG (Very Important Garment) in my wardrobe. 
Most important step!! Use tailor chalk to mark a guide line for sewing the beads. I thought that was unnecessary and I started sewing directly. What I got looked asymmetric and chaotic, so I had to unpick everything and sew it again...


In the end, things usually turn out well :)
Cashmere Jumper: Allude
Beads: El teu Disseny (shop in Barcelona)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...