Thursday, October 25, 2012

DIY project: leather and studs necklace

Lee esto en Castellano
You know what? I've been dying for weeks to show you guys this DIY. I even had this picture ready to be posted on Instagram (sylvia_daretodiy)... But I've had to contain myself until today, because this project is the result of my first collaboration with DaWanda. It's a website that allows designers and artists to sell their products online. And so, it is also a great place to find unique and handmade products. When they asked me to collaborate with their DIY blog I just couldn't say no.

Click here for the full DIY tutorial

Hope you guys like this DIY, it's a great idea for a Christmas gift. In fact, I made another necklace like this for my best friend's birthday and she loved it, at least that's what she told me ;)

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great DIY! Love that it's simple but with a really great effect... ;)
    lici

    ReplyDelete
  2. grate diy .soooo beautiful

    http://ccchinachic.com/products/fashion/fashion-jewelry/c-126/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...