Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Desigual experience at the International Film Festival of San Sebastián

LEE ESTO EN ESPAÑOL

Hello from the beautiful city of San Sebastián!!

This weekend I’m having the great honor of being behind the scenes of the San Sebastián‘s International Film Festival, thanks to Desigual. The colorful brand, whose motto is to celebrate joy and life, sponsors the Youth Award, in which 200 students judge the movies and vote for the winner. This evening is going to take place the award ceremony and the closing gala, and I’ll be there to report everything!!

I also went to the showroom that Desigual set up in the Maria Cristina Hotel, which is famous for hosting international celebrities. I had the chance of building an outfit with the garments of the newest collection of the firm. 

I’m wearing a pair of jeans that I loved from the very first time I saw them. After trying on different tops, I had my second crush: this t-shirt from Desigual’s men collection. I never thought I would wear such an oversize garment… But when I saw myself wearing these two things together, I had no doubt. This was going to be the look! A perfect tip to make this kind of t-shirts a little bit edgier is to roll up the sleeves. And to glam up this tomboy look, I wore it with a crystal necklace from Zara, a silvered leather clutch from Gerard Darel and these colorful sandals from Uterqüe.
Besides watching fascinating movies, I went to the press conference of Hugh Jackman!! And I had the chance of seeing him in person!! He was hilarious and answered all kinds of questions related to his new movie, Prisoners, and his beloved character of Wolverine.
What do you guys think about the look? Have you ever worn a boy t-shirt? How would you combine it?

Stay tunned, I still have a lot more things to show you!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a great look! I do t's all the time w/ a pair of jeans, thick retro looking belt, silver studded ankle boots a la Steve Madden and hip 70s-style fitted leather or suede jacket, accessorized with b&w polka-dotted scarf, silver hoop earrings and misc. bangles/bracelets... and of course cool sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...