Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wake me up when its all over

Hi everyone!
I'm back in the real life after a short holidays in Ibiza!! It's been an incredible girls trip, we couldn't have had more fun. Now it's time to get down to work! Today I wanted to share with you guys the outfit I wore to spend an unforgettable day in a boat, in the idyllic island of Formentera. I had never been there before, even though I live in Barcelona, which is really close... I was amazed to see those incredible light blue crystalline beaches. I wore a lovely jumpsuit from Romwe and I added a few pops of color with two of my favorite DIYs. Hope you guys like it!

Jumpsuit: Romwe (similar aquí)
Sandals: Melissa for Forever 21
Bikini: Oysho

Compartir en Topic

1 comment:

  1. Wow, loving your DIY's clutch and Necklace. what a wonderful Idea! thanks for sharing. when you have a second, please welcome to my blog :)! I'd love to have you there!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.om

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...