Sunday, December 9, 2012

DIY Project: LBD Rehab

So finally here it is! This is my first proyect for Kaiser On Heels, a spanish online fashion magazine. You can read it on their website Kaiseronheels.com, it's totally free.

And here's the video. I'm sorry I can't add subtitles in here, but they're not really necessary: you guys just need to watch. If there's anything you don't understand, just ask!


As I told you a few days ago on Twitter and Instagram, the DIY I made for Kaiser On Heels was an LBD makeover with a baroque touch. But this DIY is actually two projects in one. It was a black bodycon dress with a cross neck strap, but it didn't fit well to my shoulders. So what I did was to transform it into a bandeau, dress and I also made it a little bit shorter. In fact, I was about to start this blog with this dress, but I accidentally lost all the pictures of how it was before and the process. Anyway I illustrated the DIY process for you guys.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you make it look so easy!!!:D But I'm sure it's not, you're just so crafty. Great job, loving the new dress.

      Delete
  2. Wow. I love that DIY! May I invite you to a little guest blogging campaign? I'm looking for people who like to write a guest-DIY-post with the topic Recycling/Upcycling. Maybe you would like to take a look...
    http://lysmdesign.blogspot.de/2012/12/xmas-zukunftiges-schmuck.html

    I'm looking forward to your next projects!
    xoxo, lici

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Hola guapa!Soy una enamorada de los DIY y te sigo porque haces que sean súper fáciles, ¡me encanta! pero he visto el video y la verdad estoy un poco vaga para ponerme a dibujar algo barroco para el LBD, pero no encuentro dónde puedo descargar la plantilla que haces :S

    Un beso :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...